JBL Synchros Slate S500 Powered Over-Ear Stereo Headphones with Mic
Immersive Listening Experience
- LiveStage digital signal processing emulates the sound of a live performance
- Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance creates rich, rumbling lows
- Over-ear design helps filter out distracting background noise
Hands-Free Smartphone Control
- Removable cable with in-line mic and remote control
- Take calls, adjust volume, and control playback without touching your phone
Premium, Durable Materials
- Lightweight steel headband
- Leather ear cushions
- Model number: S500
- 50mm driver
- LiveStage powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Universal mic and remote
- Frequency response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 117dB @ 30mW
- Rated power input: 30mW
- Connection: 3.5mm
- Weight: 2lb.
- Product dimensions: 3.5”x7.25”x9.75”
- Condition: new
In the box: Synchros Slate S500 headphones, zippered travel case, detachable cable with in-line mic and clothing clip, 2 AAA batteries
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.