Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Earbuds (Refurbished)
- IPX5 certified with advanced nano coating to keep sweat out
- Features a 3-button controller
- Speaker drivers: JBL 5.8mm dynamic
- Maximum volume: 113dB (SPL)
- Frequency response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Bluetooth version and profiles: 4.0, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2
- Transmitter frequency and power: 2.402GHz–2.480GHz, <4dBm
- Transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Battery: rechargeable li-ion (3.7V, 2x60mAh)
- Battery life: up to 8h
- Battery charge time: <2h
- Connector: micro USB
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty. For warranty information, contact customer support
In the Box: earbuds, carrying case, charging cable, extra ear buds
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.