JBW Lumen Women’s Diamond Watches
- Movement type: highest standard Japanese movement
- Case and bezel material: 18K gold and rose gold plated stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 38mm x 9mm
- 140 inlayed Swarovski Elements crystals
- Band material: 18K gold and rose gold plated stainless steel
- Band dimensions: 18mm x 7.5”
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: fold over clasp
- Water resistance: 50m
- Full dimensions: 38mm x 7.5”
- 1-Year Warranty from JBW
JBW makes watches for the next generation. Founded in 2006, the brand is a newcomer on a well-established scene, but has found its niche with edgy, sexy designs inspired by an “unruly, outgoing, and aggressive” sense of modern style. The women’s line takes a cue from classic menswear design, but small touches such as mother-of-pearl dials and splashes of pink soften the looks. For men’s watches, JBW favors oversized dials and diamond accents that are carefully tailored for a smooth, masculine appeal. But one thing all JBW watches have in common is standout style that is meant to be noticed.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.