JBW Men’s G3 Multi Time Zone Swiss Watch
- Analog display
- Diamond accents
- Movement type: highest standard Swiss
- Case material: stainless steel; select options with 18K gold and black ion plating
- Case dimensions: 46mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Band material: stainless steel; select options with 18K gold and black ion plating
- Band dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Clasp type: fold over
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Full dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 46mm (W)
JBW makes watches for the next generation. Founded in 2006, the brand is a newcomer on a well-established scene, but has found its niche with edgy, sexy designs inspired by an “unruly, outgoing, and aggressive” sense of modern style. The women’s line takes a cue from classic menswear design, but small touches such as mother-of-pearl dials and splashes of pink soften the looks. For men’s watches, JBW favors oversized dials and diamond accents that are carefully tailored for a smooth, masculine appeal. But one thing all JBW watches have in common is standout style that is meant to be noticed.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.