- Queen: one comforter (90”x90”), two standard shams (20”x26”), one bedskirt (60”x80”; 15” drop), one flat sheet (90”x102”), one fitted sheet (60”x80”; 15” pockets), two standard pillowcases (20”x30”), one oblong decorative pillow (12”x16”), one square decorative pillow (18”x18”)
- King: one comforter (104”x90”), two king shams (20”x36”), one bedskirt (78”x80”; 14” drop), one flat sheet (108”x102”), one fitted sheet (78”x80”; 14” pockets), two king pillowcases (20”x40”), one oblong decorative pillow (12”x16”), one square decorative pillow (18”x18”)
Jessica McClintock Jacqueline 10-Piece Comforter Set
- Black-and-white lace design on the comforter and shams
- Matching floral pattern on decorative pillows and sheets
- Coordinating pieces make bedrooms look put-together
- Simplifies the task of bedroom decorating
- Bedding: machine wash cold; tumble dry low; do not bleach
- Pillows: spot clean
- 100% microfiber
About Jessica McClintock
When Jessica McClintock began working at a San Francisco apparel company in 1969, she was a widowed mother whose grandmother taught her to sew. After a short time in the world of fashion design, McClintock yearned to use her skills to create her own clothing line. A fashion designer, and a glamorous collection of women’s dresses and accessories, was born. McClintock’s romantic designs made enough of a splash to inspire Hillary Clinton’s choice of a Jessica McClintock wedding gown for her 1975 nuptials. Now, more than 35 years later, the Jessica McClintock brand can be found on everything from women’s apparel to home furnishings all over the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.