Jimi Hendrix: Rainbow Bridge
They may not be able to recreate the summer day and crowds of thousands, but when listeners put on Jimi Hendrix’s performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner,” they can imagine they’re hearing it live at Woodstock. Hendrix’s use of riffs and distortion to mimic the sound of weaponry were just the beginning of his virtuosic playing style, which is celebrated throughout the eight tracks on Rainbow Bridge. This reissue of the 1971 album is accompanied by its original cover artwork and has been remastered from the session’s original analog masters, instead of from a karaoke machine, for a true sound.
- Reissue of 1971 album released after Hendrix’s death
- Official soundtrack to infamous movie of same name
- Includes Hendrix’s famous take on the national anthem
- Remastered from the original analog masters
- Cover incorporates original album artwork
- Heavyweight LP packed in a gatefold jacket
- First-ever CD release of this album
- Dolly Dagger
- Earth Blues
- Pali Gap
- Room Full of Mirrors
- Star-Spangled Banner
- Look Over Yonder
- Hear My Train A Comin’
- Hey Baby
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?