JLab Audio Flex Studio DJ-Style Headphones
Whether you’re listening to a podcast on the way to work or spinning hits for the dance floor, these headphones impart crystal-clear sound and stay comfortable for hours at a time. The Made for Apple option takes the technology a step further with an MFi-certified cable that has a built-in mic and controls, ideal for adjusting the volume, changing tracks, and even taking calls without missing a beat.
- Form-Fit earcups ergonomically shaped to the ear
- Cloud Foam cushioning covered in eco leather
- 100º swivel and 20º tilt to adjust as necessary
- Molded stainless steel headband with ultra-plush memory foam
- Lightweight and collapsible to fit in the palm of your hand or the included carry case
- Immersive sound technology with clear highs, mids, and lows
- Neodymium-backed 40mm drivers
- Model numbers:
- Universal: FLEX-SLV-BOX
- Made for Apple: FLEXMFI-SLV-BOX
- Product dimensions: 5.6”x8”x4.1”
- Weight: 1.6lb.
- Condition: new
JLab began as a one-man business: just founder Josh Rosenfield and an idea for the B-Flex, a flexible laptop speaker that could hook in to a USB port. Though the company has grown enormously, it still revolves around just one person: the customer. JLab’s audio wizards have a lot of resources at their disposal these days, but they stick to the company’s founding principles of reliable quality and great ease of use. All of JLab’s earbuds, Bluetooth headphones, and speakers are built to awe eardrums on the go, whether those ears belong to surfers, DJs, runners, or listeners at home. And the company still backs up its headphones with the promise of hassle-free customer service if something goes awry.