Ronco Juicer with To-Go Cups
Efficient Juice Extraction
- Retains natural color and nutrients
- Powerful 80 RPM motor shreds through fruits and veggies
- Easy-rinse feature for making more than one juice at a time
Easy to Maintain
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Care instructions: hand wash body, removable parts dishwasher safe
Good to Know
- Model number: JU1001SSGEN
- Materials: stainless steel
- Juicer: 8 oz.
- Cups: 16 oz.
- Product condition: new
- Product dimensions: 7.25”x9.5”x12.5”; 10.7 lb.
Ronco founder Ron Popeil epitomizes the self-made man. The inventor and pitchman started in humble surroundings: in his early years, he was under the foster care of his grandparents. As a teenager, however, he came to Chicago, where his estranged father made vegetable slicers. Ron discovered he had a knack for selling them, making continual pitches at a Woolworth’s. He soon decided he could create his own products, as well, such as the Showtime Rotisserie and the Pocket Fisherman. Those products and others—many of which are still being sold today—soon appeared on TV airwaves, sold by the man himself during some of the earliest infomercials. His success has had plenty of influence on paid programming today; in fact, he can take credit for many staple infomercial phrases, such as “Operators are standing by!” and “But wait! There’s more!”