Kate Spade Walk on Air Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fresh, airy, and floral, with a focus on lily of the valley
- Top notes: linden blossom, Calabrian bergamot, maidenhair fern, Solomon’s seal, and Tunisian neroli
- Middle notes: lily, magnolia, Egyptian jasmine, and narcissus
- Base notes: a mix of crinum lily, white iris, and violet leaf
The convenience and compact size of this small cylindrical bottle complements the casual, relaxed, everyday perfume held within.
- Bottle size: 0.34 fl. oz.
- Eau de parfum rollerball
- Designed for women
- Perfumer: Rodrigo Flores-Roux
- Launched in March 2015
About Kate Spade
The hallmarks of Kate Spade may be identical to those of the modern woman: wit, curiosity, and playful sophistication. When the brand launched in 1993, founder Kate Brosnahan Spade wielded the expertise she’d gained as fashion-accessories editor of Mademoiselle. The result was a line of nylon bags that married chic utilitarian silhouettes with vibrant color patterns. Besides drawing the eye of women everywhere, these now-signature bags attracted her own kind; fashion editors everywhere cooed over her vibrant colors, practical shapes, and graphic patterns. Today, the brand remains true to its original design philosophy and has grown to offer clothing, jewelry, stationery, and home goods.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.