Kawasaki 19.2-Volt Cordless Drill Kit
- Product number: 841448
- Kit gets you started on a range of around-the-house drilling tasks
- Built-in LED work light helps you see what you’re working on, even in dark areas or at night
- Variable-speed operation with electric brake
- LED battery-level indicator
- Comes with two batteries and one-hour charger, so that you don’t need to stop often
- Carrying case keeps everything easy to transport and find
- 1/2” single-sleeve chuck
- No-load speed of 0-400RPM/0-1,150RPM
- Max torque: 365in./lb.
- 19.2 volts
- Case dimensions: 3.88”x13.75”x12.88”
- Weight: 11.95lb.
Kawasaki had enjoyed a long history of success in Japan when, in the 1960s, they decided to expand operations to the US. But since no one knew of them in the America, Kawasaki’s expansion team had to start from near scratch in a former Chicago meat warehouse. They started small; though they offered a wide range of vehicles and machines back home, they began with motorcycles in the US market. And the roadsters weren’t imported from Japan; they were made in the US, a first for foreign companies operating on American soil. Their design and power appealed to riders, and soon Kawasaki motorcycles had gained popularity throughout the US. Over the last few decades, they’ve expanded into jet skis and ATVs for outdoor riding, as well as accessories that enable a smoother ride.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, May buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date Does not ship to PO boxes See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 3 year warranty from Alltrade Tools. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?