Keurig 2.0 K250 Coffee Maker Brewing System
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, mocha, or chai
- Strength control allows you to prepare beverages just how you like them
- 40oz. water reservoir allows you to brew several cups before having to refill
- Touchscreen LCD screen
- Model number: K250
- Care instructions: hand wash
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 16.2” x 11” x 16.1”
- Product weight: 11.5 ounces
For John Sylvan, a half-full pot of stale, lukewarm coffee at the office proved ripe for innovation. Tired of sipping joe that had been sitting for hours, he quit his tech job and set about solving the problem. He hit on making coffee one mug at a time, thereby ensuring its freshness and cutting brew time from minutes to seconds. Sylvan called up his college roommate to help, and together they set about automating the production of coffee pods and a brewing machine. By 1998, Keurig machines were landing in offices, and in 2004 the company began making inroads in homes. Today Keurig’s single-serve brewers and K-Cups are found everywhere, pumping out fresh coffee, hot cocoa, and tea by the mugful. In response to their surging popularity, the company has made a push toward sustainability with a promise to make K-Cups completely recyclable by 2020.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.