Keurig My K‑Cup Reusable Single-Cup Coffee Filter
- Eco-friendly alternative to disposable coffee pods
- Fill with your own ground coffee to use in a Keurig brewer
- Includes lid, filter, and filter holder
- Compatible with Keurig double-digit models (e.g., K10 Mini Plus, K40 45 Elite, K60 K65 B60 Special Edition, K50 Ultra, N70 Platinum, K75 Platinum)
- Not compatible with Keurig triple-digit models
- Rinse clean under running water after each use
For John Sylvan, a half-full pot of stale, lukewarm coffee at the office proved ripe for innovation. Tired of sipping joe that had been sitting for hours, he quit his tech job and set about solving the problem. He hit on making coffee one mug at a time, thereby ensuring its freshness and cutting brew time from minutes to seconds. Sylvan called up his college roommate to help, and together they set about automating the production of coffee pods and a brewing machine. By 1998, Keurig machines were landing in offices, and in 2004 the company began making inroads in homes. Today Keurig’s single-serve brewers and K-Cups are found everywhere, pumping out fresh coffee, hot cocoa, and tea by the mugful. In response to their surging popularity, the company has made a push toward sustainability with a promise to make K-Cups completely recyclable by 2020.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.