Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System
Brew Café-Quality Drinks
- Brew espresso on one side and froth milk on the other
- Use whole milk, skim milk, and non-dairy milk
- 3 frothing modes: Cappuccino, Latte, and Cold Froth
- 2 espresso size options
- Brews authentic espresso in less than 60 seconds
- Makes hot and cold beverages
- Compatible with Lavazza single-serving packs for Keurig Rivo
- 5-button control panel
- Automatic shutoff
- Adjustable drip tray accommodates mugs of various sizes
- Removable water reservoir for easy refills
- Model number: R500
- Water reservoir capacity: 60oz.
- Milk frother capacity: 20oz.
- Materials: plastic and stainless steel
- Care: wipe clean; attachments are dishwasher-safe
- Product dimensions: 10.75” (W) x 11.37” (H) x 11.37” (D)
- Product weight: 17lb.
- Condition: new
For John Sylvan, a half-full pot of stale, lukewarm coffee at the office proved ripe for innovation. Tired of sipping joe that had been sitting for hours, he quit his tech job and set about solving the problem. He hit on making coffee one mug at a time, thereby ensuring its freshness and cutting brew time from minutes to seconds. Sylvan called up his college roommate to help, and together they set about automating the production of coffee pods and a brewing machine. By 1998, Keurig machines were landing in offices, and in 2004 the company began making inroads in homes. Today Keurig’s single-serve brewers and K-Cups are found everywhere, pumping out fresh coffee, hot cocoa, and tea by the mugful. In response to their surging popularity, the company has made a push toward sustainability with a promise to make K-Cups completely recyclable by 2020.