K&H Pet Products Bird Thermo-Perch Gray
Cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds, and providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to. Thermostatically controlled, Thermo‐Perch provides a safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizing the bird's environment. Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant plastic, Thermo‐Perch attaches easily to wire cages. Its irregular shape reduces foot cramps and pressure sores, providing orthopedic benefits. Small 10.5" x 1" x 1" . Medium 13" x 1.25" x 1.25". Large 14.5" x 2" x 2".
- Protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts.
- Thermostatically controlled to an optimum body temperature.
- Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic.
- Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch.
- Safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizes the bird's environment.
K&H Pet Products Bird Thermo-Perch Gray Small
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 10.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.16 pounds
K&H Pet Products Bird Thermo-Perch Gray Large
- Dimensions: 2.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.66 pounds
K&H Pet Products Bird Thermo-Perch Gray Medium
- Dimensions: 1.25 inches (H) x 1.25 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.33 pounds
- Included in the box: 1 perch
- Made in China