KitchenAid Two- or Four-Slice Toaster
- Two-or four-slice capacity
- Toasts, defrosts, and reheats
- Bagel mode for toasting bagels without burning
- High-lift lever for easy toast removal
- Product dimensions (two-slice): 8.3” (L) x 7.3” (W) x 11.3’ (H)
- Product dimensions (four-slice): 11.5” (L) x 8.3” (W) x 12.5” (H)
- Condition: new
KitchenAid’s iconic stand mixer first appeared on countertops in 1919—weighing 65 pounds and costing the equivalent of about $2,000 today. It hasn’t budged since. Its long-standing popularity is a testament to the mixer’s craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal, as models range from sparkling onyx black to unexpected shades of hot pink or robin’s egg blue. Among the appliance’s many devotees was famed cookbook author Julia Child; her signed cobalt blue mixer now resides in the KitchenAid museum alongside other vintage models and one forgotten slab of butter. In addition to stand mixers, KitchenAid also crafts blenders, coffee makers, and other tools that bring ease to cooking and baking tasks.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.