KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 10-Speed Stand Mixer
- Stand mixer
- 4.5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Coated flat beater
- Dough hook
- Wire whip
Creates Smooth, Even Mixtures
- Thoroughly mixes and blends ingredients
- No need to rotate the bowl
- Beater moves to 67 different points around the bowl
- Beater spins clockwise as the shaft spins counterclockwise
- Can effectively mix up to eight cups of all-purpose flour
Right Speed for the Job
- Select from 10 speed settings
- Very high to a very slow stir
- Helps ensure a perfect mix
- Model number: KSM100PSOB
- All-metal construction
- 300-watt motor
- Direct drive transmission
- Product dimensions: 16.4”x10.4”x13.3”
- Weight: 25.9lb.
- Product condition: New
KitchenAid’s iconic stand mixer first appeared on countertops in 1919—weighing 65 pounds and costing the equivalent of about $2,000 today. It hasn’t budged since. Its long-standing popularity is testament to the mixer’s craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal, as models range from sparkling onyx black to unexpected shades of hot pink or robin’s egg blue. Among the appliance’s many devotees was famed cookbook author Julia Child; her signed cobalt blue mixer now resides in the KitchenAid museum alongside other vintage models and one forgotten slab of butter. In addition to stand mixers, KitchenAid also crafts blenders, coffee makers, and other tools that bring ease to cooking and baking tasks.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.