Klipsch S4i In-Ear Noise Isolating Headphones
- In-ear headphones by Klipsch
- S4i (II) model
- Tangle-resistant flat cables
S4i (II) Headphones
- Noise isolating headphones with a sleek design
- Color: Black
- Advanced three-button microphone and built-in remote
- Allows you to control the volume and answer phone calls
- Internal seal blocks out external noise
- Designed for deep bass and clear highs
- Oval ear tips for maximum comfort
- Dimensions: 4.5” (L) x 1.3” (W) x 8.2” (H)
- Weight: 0.33lbs.
- Condition: new
Paul W. Klipsch had a simple desire: he wanted hear a live orchestra in his living room. He didn’t literally want a whole, live orchestra in his living room, because classical musicians are notorious for eating your food without asking. But he wanted to re-create the experience of being at the symphony every time he played his music. He ventured into a tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1945 and soon emerged to patent the Klipschorn. The speaker’s horn-loaded technology subsequently ignited the high-fidelity sound movement, earning Klipsch a spot in the Engineering and Science Hall of Fame.
Now based out of Indianapolis, the Klipsch family applies its horn-loaded technology to products such as home-theater systems, sound bars, and headphones. Full-scale concert halls and theaters also use the company’s audio equipment, which you can hear firsthand at the 24,000-seat Klipsch Music Center outdoor amphitheater in Noblesville, Indiana. As for the Klipschorn, it’s still manufactured today and has remained nearly unchanged for more than 65 years.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.