Klipsch Image X7i Apple-Certified In-Ear Ceramic Headphones
Elegant Design Meets Robust Sound
- Ceramic design for an eye-catching look
- Full-range balanced armature drivers for deep bass, clear mids, and crisp highs
- Patented oval ear tips improve comfort and enhance bass
- Noise-isolating in-ear fit minimizes outside distractions
Microphone and Three-Button Remote
- Directional mic for clear hands-free calls
- Full music and voice control on select Apple products
- MFi certified by Apple
Stands Up to Frequent Use
- Ceramic design also enhances durability
- Flat tangle-resistant cables with cord slide
- Product number: KLPIMAGEX7IWH
- Frequency response: 10Hz–19kHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Sensitivity: 115dB
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 4.5”x4.3”x8.2”
- 1 year warranty
In the box: Image X7i in-ear headphones, five different sizes of ear tips, protective carrying case, clothing clip
Paul W. Klipsch had a simple desire: he wanted hear a live orchestra in his living room. He didn’t literally want a whole, live orchestra in his living room, because classical musicians are notorious for eating your food without asking. But he wanted to re-create the experience of being at the symphony every time he played his music. He ventured into a tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1945 and soon emerged to patent the Klipschorn. The speaker’s horn-loaded technology subsequently ignited the high-fidelity sound movement, earning Klipsch a spot in the Engineering and Science Hall of Fame.
Now based out of Indianapolis, the Klipsch family applies its horn-loaded technology to products such as home-theater systems, sound bars, and headphones. Full-scale concert halls and theaters also use the company’s audio equipment, which you can hear firsthand at the 24,000-seat Klipsch Music Center outdoor amphitheater in Noblesville, Indiana. As for the Klipschorn, it’s still manufactured today and has remained nearly unchanged for more than 65 years.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.