- 2 satellites with 3” midbass drivers
- 6.5” side-firing ported subwoofer
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX-Certified Bluetooth Computer Speaker System (3-Piece)
Powerful PC Audio
- THX-certified speakers enhances desktop listening experiences
- MicroTractrix Horn technology fills rooms with rich sound when playing MP3s or CDs
- More immersive sound when streaming movies or playing games
- Also compatible with gaming consoles and many portable audio devices
- Bluetooth capability
- 200W digital hybrid amplifier
- Frequency response: 31 Hz - 20 kHz
- Headphone jack and miniplug input
- Condition: new
- See the full specifications here
- Satellite dimensions: 8.5” x 4.2” x 5.67”
- Subwoofer dimensions: 9.5” x 9.8” x 10.2”
Paul W. Klipsch had a simple desire: he wanted hear a live orchestra in his living room. He didn’t literally want a whole, live orchestra in his living room, because classical musicians are notorious for eating your food without asking. But he wanted to re-create the experience of being at the symphony every time he played his music. He ventured into a tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1945 and soon emerged to patent the Klipschorn. The speaker’s horn-loaded technology subsequently ignited the high-fidelity sound movement, earning Klipsch a spot in the Engineering and Science Hall of Fame.
Now based out of Indianapolis, the Klipsch family applies its horn-loaded technology to products such as home-theater systems, sound bars, and headphones. Full-scale concert halls and theaters also use the company’s audio equipment, which you can hear firsthand at the 24,000-seat Klipsch Music Center outdoor amphitheater in Noblesville, Indiana. As for the Klipschorn, it’s still manufactured today and has remained nearly unchanged for more than 65 years.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.