- Eau de Toilette (3.3 fl. oz.)
- Deodorant stick (2.5 oz.)
- Shower gel (1.6 fl. oz.)
Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Gift Set for Men (3-Piece)
- Top notes: grapefruit, cardamom, rosemary, cedar leaf
- Heart notes: Mexican tuberose, ylang-ylang
- Base notes: leather, suede, cedar
- Men’s woody fragrance
- Eau de Toilette spray; sleek and minimalistic bottle with the logo of the brand and the texture reminding of a polo shirt
- Introduced in: 2011
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.