Language Tree Foreign Language for Kids 2-DVD Sets
Language Tree’s 2-DVD sets introduce children to the basics of speaking other languages in a fun and educational manner. Kids follow a native speaker close to their own age in each DVD. With the help of a 3D character, the hosts take viewers through scenarios such as going on a field trip, playing soccer, or attending a birthday party. These adventures are interspersed with interactive games and sing-along songs to keep kids actively engaged. Through this blend of conversational scenarios and active lessons, children build basic grammar and vocabulary. They also learn common phrases such as telling time, making polite introductions, and more.
- Award-winning DVDs recommended by Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Age Recommendations: 4-11 for all the beginner “for kids” videos, 8-13 for the Spanish intermediate videos
- Interactive games and sing-along songs
- Teaches more than 100 words and phrases
- Learning booklets included