Rachael Ray Lasagna Insulated Lugger
- Insulated bag for transporting hot or cold dishes
- Features SuperFoam insulation and Therma-Flect radiant barrier to keep the temperature of your dish
- Designed to fit most 9”x13” pan dishes
- Ergonomic handles for easy transport
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Durable construction
- Material: 600D polyester
- Care instructions: hand-wash; wipe clean using a damp cloth with mild dishwashing liquid soap
- Dimensions: 10.5” (L) x 4” (W) x 16.5” (H)
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.