- LEGO Batman: The Videogame
- Batman on DVD
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
- Plot: Following a jailbreak at Gotham Asylum, Batman must save the city from its most notorious escaped villains using special suits and gadgets
- Gameplay: Play as Batman and his allies in the first half of the game, and then play as the villains in the second half
- Soundtrack: Danny Elfman’s score from the Batman movie, included in this set
- Multiplayer: Single- and two-player modes
- Review: “Anyone searching for the ultimate co-op experience on the Wii should look no further than LEGO Batman.” – Shawn Warren, Nintendojo.com
Batman on DVD
The first installment in Warner Bros.’ Batman series, this film sees the Caped Crusader trying to save Gotham City from the psychotic Joker, all while journalist Vicky Vale tries to uncover the secrets of the mysterious vigilante.
- 1989 release
- Starring Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Kim Basinger
- Directed by Tim Burton
- Score by Danny Elfman
- Oscar winner for best art direction and set decoration
- Rating: PG-13
- Run time: 126 minutes
Before Lego was founded in 1932, children’s toys all came ready-made: the hoop and stick, the rolling wooden duck, the sheet of dryer lint. Founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, a father of four, understood that kids wanted more from their toys. He named his company “Lego” from the Danish words: “leg godt”, or “play well”.
Though Ole designed a collection of stackable plastic blocks, it wasn’t until 1958 that his son Godtfred patented Lego’s iconic interlocking brick system. The snap-on bricks unleashed a world of possibility in the toy world; kids could suddenly build anything they wanted, from skyscrapers to Cubist self-portraits. Lego’s revolutionary design has garnered multiple awards, including induction into the National Toy Hall of Fame.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?