Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Legos are all the rage these days, having branched out from simple building blocks into a vehicle for state-of-the-art CGI and warm-hearted storytelling. Harry Potter gets the Lego treatment in these games, which pit the pint-sized wizard against the evil Voldemort and his cadre of Death Eaters. Between completing the game’s 24 story events, stop by Hogwarts to enhance your wizardry across 16 different lessons, none of which are taught by lazy substitutes. Drop-in/drop-out co-op play with split-screen capability involves family and friends, each of whom can try to unlock secret characters, including fan favorites Fenrir Greyback and Bellatrix Lestrange.
- Lego versions of your favorite Harry Potter characters
- Master advanced dueling skills that don’t involve flailing slaps
- All-new charms and spells
- Discover and unlock more than 80 characters
- Drop-in/drop-out co-op play
- Dynamic split screen