Lego Ninjago Sky Pirates Mini-Figure Alarm Clock - Kai
- Alarm clock with movable parts
- Alarm and snooze functions
- LCD screen with a backlight for easy reading
- Press the head to activate alarm and light
- Recommended age range: 5+
- Battery requirements: 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Assembly required
- Product dimensions: 9.4”x5.5”x3.9”
- Weight: 1 lb.
Before Lego was founded in 1932, children’s toys all came ready-made: the hoop and stick, the rolling wooden duck, the sheet of dryer lint. Founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, a father of four, understood that kids wanted more from their toys. He named his company “Lego” from the Danish words: “leg godt”, or “play well”.
Though Ole designed a collection of stackable plastic blocks, it wasn’t until 1958 that his son Godtfred patented Lego’s iconic interlocking brick system. The snap-on bricks unleashed a world of possibility in the toy world; kids could suddenly build anything they wanted, from skyscrapers to Cubist self-portraits. Lego’s revolutionary design has garnered multiple awards, including induction into the National Toy Hall of Fame.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.