LEGO-Shaped Silicone Baking Molds (6-Piece)
Robots and LEGOs for Dessert
- Baking molds with building block and robot shapes
- Dozens of bricks, blocks, robots, and one giant robot
- Can be used for baking, freezing, or microwaving treats
- Make homemade candy, baked goods, or ice
Durable and Reliable Silicone
- Made of food-grade silicone
- Heat and odor resistant
- Sturdy material won’t crack or break
- Non-stick silicone makes food release and cleaning easy
Good to Know
- Dishwasher safe
- Materials: BPA-free silicone
- Safe temperature range: -40–445º F
- Overall dimensions: 7” (L) x 5” (W) x 1” (H)
Before Lego was founded in 1932, children’s toys all came ready-made: the hoop and stick, the rolling wooden duck, the sheet of dryer lint. Founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, a father of four, understood that kids wanted more from their toys. He named his company “Lego” from the Danish words: “leg godt”, or “play well”.
Though Ole designed a collection of stackable plastic blocks, it wasn’t until 1958 that his son Godtfred patented Lego’s iconic interlocking brick system. The snap-on bricks unleashed a world of possibility in the toy world; kids could suddenly build anything they wanted, from skyscrapers to Cubist self-portraits. Lego’s revolutionary design has garnered multiple awards, including induction into the National Toy Hall of Fame.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.