Lenovo 15.6” Notebook
A reliable laptop for your home or office, this Lenovo notebook supports online and offline multitasking with a powerful AMD processor and 4GB of memory.
This Notebook measures less than an inch thick and weighs less than 5 pounds, meaning it travels easily from your home to the office.
A Variety of Connectivity Options
Upload external files and connect to other devices using any number of this laptop’s connectivity ports, which include HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0. Additionally, Bluetooth technology allows for wireless syncing to headphones, speakers, and more.
The integrated webcam captures photos and videos at 720p HD resolution, which is especially beneficial when you’re chatting with friends and family over apps such as Skype.
- Model number: B50-45
- 15.6’’ HD LED Anti-Glare display
- AMD E1-6010 processor
- Windows 7 Professional OS with Windows 8 Pro license
- 4GB memory
- 320GB hard drive
- Less than 1’’ thick
- Integrated AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
- HD 720p camera with digital microphone
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio certification
- HDMI and VGA ports
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- One USB 2.0 port
- One RJ-45 ethernet port
- 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth
- 4-cell rechargeable battery
- Operates up to five hours on a full charge
- Weighs less than 5lb.
- Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
- Dimensions: 14.96’‘x10.31’‘x0.97’’
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support and mention warranty code 00462
The Lenovo brand name may only be about a decade old, but the company can trace itself to one of the most important technological advances in history: the advent of the personal computer. In 1981, IBM released its first PC, one that would soon set the standard for personal computing around the world. But in the early 2000s, IBM was ready to focus on other types of products, and so Lenovo—a Hong Kong company formed in the mid-1980s—stepped in and bought IBM’s personal computer division, including the iconic Thinkpad. Lenovo’s reach hasn’t stopped with PCs: the company is now a top producer of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and servers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.