Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon 2 Touchscreen 27” Tabletop Computer
As a tabletop PC, the Horizon 2 changes configurations to best suit the way you want to work or the environment you’re working in.
Find the Best Position for the Task at Hand
- Traditional desktop: A kickstand props up the display, and the wireless keyboard and mouse connect without cables.
- All-in-one touchscreen computer: Forego the keyboard and mouse to save even more space.
- Jumbo tablet: Lay it flat or hold it in your lap while the internal battery provides hours of use.
Work and Play in Full High Definition
From full-length films to funny video clips, virtually everything you see on this computer’s display renders in crisp, lifelike detail. Its 1080p Full HD resolution is the same as that of many big-screen HDTVs, fitting the same amount of pixels—just more than 2 million—into a smaller space, so even everyday websites appear sharp and realistic. In addition to heightening the impact of streaming shows, video games, and other visual media, Full HD resolution makes photos pop and can help you get a more accurate look at potential online purchases.
Ample Storage Space
A spacious hard drive offers plenty of room for large computer programs, saved game files, and multimedia storage. A single terabyte (TB) can hold up to 17,000 hours of music—enough to play your library nonstop for almost two years without ever repeating a song—or 310,000 photographs, the equivalent of one photo every hour, every day, for more than 35 years.
- Product number: F0AQ000PUS
- 27” touchscreen display
- 1080p full-HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Fourth-generation Intel Core i5-4210U dual-core 1.7GHz processor with Turbo Boost
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 840A dedicated graphics
- 8GB RAM system memory
- 1TB 5400RPM SATA hard drive
- 2MP webcam with microphone
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- WiFi with Wireless-AC support
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 26.3” (W) x 0.8” (D) x 16.1” (H)
- Product weight: 16.6lb.
- 1 year warranty from Lenovo
The Lenovo brand name may only be about a decade old, but the company can trace itself to one of the most important technological advances in history: the advent of the personal computer. In 1981, IBM released its first PC, one that would soon set the standard for personal computing around the world. But in the early 2000s, IBM was ready to focus on other types of products, and so Lenovo—a Hong Kong company formed in the mid-1980s—stepped in and bought IBM’s personal computer division, including the iconic Thinkpad. Lenovo’s reach hasn’t stopped with PCs: the company is now a top producer of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and servers.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.