Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Lenovo ThinkPad 15.6” Laptop (Refurbished)
With a long battery life, Windows 7 Professional operating system, and long-lasting, speedy solid-state hard drive, this sturdy ThinkPad laptop is ideal for students and businesspeople.
Unlike hard-disk drives, solid-state drives have no moving parts. They use less power but have speedier startup and random-access times, and they run cooler and quieter than HDDs. They’re also less likely to break, especially if the laptop is dropped or jolted.
The DVD-RW drive, integrated webcam and microphone, and built-in speaker system let you watch movies and videos or make your own. The ThinkPad is also equipped with four USB ports and a variety of other multimedia connections.
Long Battery Life
With a run time of nearly 11 hours, this laptop is ideal for on-the-go use, whether you find yourself in a busy coffee shop, on an airplane, or inhabiting a deserted island.
- Model number: W520 4284-CV4
- 15.6” Active Matrix TFT LCD display with LED backlight; 1600x900 resolution
- Intel i7-2760MQM 2.4GHz quad-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 160GB SSD SATA/300 hard drive
- Intel 802.11a/g/n wireless with WWAN option
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system
- 2GB NVIDIA Quadro 10000M graphics card
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Built-in webcam, microphone, and speakers
- Supports MMC, SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards up to 32GB
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- VGA port
- Audio line-out port
- eSATA/USB Combo port
- Display port
- CD-RW/DVD-RW drive
- Extended life 9 cell battery
- 90-day warranty from refurbisher
- Condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 14.7” (W) x 9.7” (D) x 1.4” (H); 5.75lb.
In the box: ThinkPad laptop, lithium-ion battery, and AC adapter
The Lenovo brand name may only be about a decade old, but the company can trace itself to one of the most important technological advances in history: the advent of the personal computer. In 1981, IBM released its first PC, one that would soon set the standard for personal computing around the world. But in the early 2000s, IBM was ready to focus on other types of products, and so Lenovo—a Hong Kong company formed in the mid-1980s—stepped in and bought IBM’s personal computer division, including the iconic Thinkpad. Lenovo’s reach hasn’t stopped with PCs: the company is now a top producer of smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and servers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.