LG Enact 4G LTE 8GB Android Smartphone with Slide-Out Keyboard for Verizon or Page Plus
With its ability to snag 4G LTE signals, this smartphone delivers the high-speed data necessary for staying connected and enjoying streaming media.
Use the Touchscreen or the Keyboard
A slide-out QWERTY keyboard offers more tactile control than the touchscreen when texting, plunking in search terms, or drafting a bill on water conservation. However, the 4” capacitive touchscreen gives you the expected benefits of a smartphone, letting you do things such as resize images and play games.
Flow Between Apps
Stream a YouTube clip, pause it to answer a text, and then resume watching. A dual-core 1.2GHz processor with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset has the power to handle multiple apps. The Android Jelly Bean operating system manages resources between the apps you have open and the ones running in the background, which makes for a smooth, fluid experience.
Add to your app collection, download hundreds of songs and podcasts, and take pictures without worrying about memory. The micro SD slot supports up to a 64GB memory card, meaning you can more than quadruple the amount of available storage.
- Product number: VS890
- 4” TFT capacity touchscreen display
- 480x800 resolution at 233 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system (OS)
- Dual-core 1.2GHz Krait processor with Snapdragon chipset
- Adreno 305 graphics processing unit (GPU)
- 1GB RAM system memory
- 8GB onboard storage
- Micro SD slot supporting up to 64GB cards (card not included)
- 5MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Up to 1080p Full HD video capture
- VGA front camera
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n with dual band, WiDi, and hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- 30-day warranty
- Dimensions: 4.37” (L) x 2.06” (W) x 0.62” (H)
- Weight: 5.96oz.
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.