LG 55” 4K Ultra HD 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV with WebOS
This TV’s ultra-high-definition picture breathes lifelike detail into TV shows, movies, and video games, and its Smart interface can be loaded with streaming apps for virtually endless entertainment options.
4K Resolution: Unparalleled Detail
The panel’s 4K resolution renders a picture so realistic, detailed, and full of lifelike color, you’ll be able to count the hairs on a lion’s bushy mane or marvel at an aerial shot of colorful tulip fields. The display accomplishes this immersive picture with 8.3 million pixels packing its frame.
Smooth, Blur-Free Action
Keep track of blistering slap shots and action-movie explosions thanks to TruMotion 240Hz. This technology renders and refreshes the onscreen image at ultra-quick speeds, which all but eliminates distracting motion blur.
Smart TV: Entertainment on Demand
Stream a movie rather than walking to a Redbox or binge on your favorite TV shows online. This Smart TV’s built-in WiFi and access to apps such as Netflix and Hulu Plus expand your entertainment options without the clutter of cables and external streaming devices.
- Product number: 55UB9500
- 55” LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- 4K resolution (3840x2160)
- Tru 4K Engine Pro with 4K upscaler
- Smart interface
- Access to streaming apps, such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, and YouTube
- Built-in WiFi and full web browser
- 3D capable (two pairs of glasses included)
- TruMotion 240Hz blur reduction
- Media share and screen share
- Magic remote with voice-recognition technology
- 2.1-channel speaker system with built-in subwoofer
- One USB 3.0 input and two USB 2.0 inputs
- Four HDMI inputs
- Wall mountable (VESA pattern 400mm x 400mm)
- Dimensions (with stand): 48.5”x30.8”x10.2”; 52.5lb.
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from LG
- Technical specifications
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.