Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
LG 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- View the installation guide
Cools and Dehumidifies
- 14,000 BTU cooling power provides relief when it’s hot outside
- Equipped with 2-way up/down air deflection to circulate air evenly and eliminate hot spots
- Cools spaces up to 500 sq. ft.
- Removes up to 3.4 pints of moisture from the air per hour
Portability and Efficiency
- Casters for easy movement to the room that needs cooling
- Easy-to-use remote control to adjust fan speed, temperature, and a timer from across the room
- Programmable 24-hour on/off timer allows you to create a cooling schedule when you’re not there
- Auto Restart mode automatically turns the unit back on after a power outage
- Model number: LR1415-RB
- Cooling output: 14,000 BTU
- Number of fan speeds: 3 (optional fan-only mode)
- Dry airflow (CFM): 270
- Dehumidification capacity: 3.4 pints per hour
- Must be vented to the outside
- Cannot be used with extension cords
- Cable length: 6ft.
- Power: 115V/60Hz
- Dimensions: 34”x13”x18.5”
- Weight: 72lb
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
In the box: air conditioner, remote control, window installation kit, hose
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.