This phone is only compatible with Sprint’s network.
LG Volt 4G LTE Smartphone for Sprint Prepaid
Vibrant, Durable 4.7” Display
- IPS display renders media in true-to-life color
- Made with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Secure Your Phone with 80,000+ Possible Combinations
- Knock Code offers quick, secure access to your phone
- Tap a personalized two- to eight-point passcode pattern anywhere on the screen
- Preset a secure code to unlock the phone—more than 80,000 possible combinations
Turn Your Phone into a Remote
The QRemote function lets youTurn your LG Volt™ into a remote control for your multiple-room, home TV and cable box.
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 4.7” qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 960x540 resolution
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor
- 3,000mAh battery offers up to 24 hours of talk time
- 1GB RAM
- Sprint 4G LTE network
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash
- Takes full HD video
- 1.3MP front-facing camera with light frame
- Buy apps in the Google Play store
- This phone is only compatible with Sprint’s network.
- Product dimensions: 5.18” (H) x 2.60” (W) x 0.41” (D)
- Weight: 4.8oz.
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
In the box: LG Volt, battery, USB cable, charger head, Get Started guide
At LG, technology alone isn’t enough to make a product great; it must also incorporate a stylish, ergonomic design that makes it a joy to use. This focus has earned the company the 2011 International Forum (iF) design award for products including a compact lightwave oven that fits into narrow spaces, and a slim, metal-framed LED TV. LG also maintains an impressive list of industry firsts: it developed the world’s first 60” plasma TV, internet-connected refrigerator, and dual-core smartphone.
Discover some of the biggest benefits of having a smartphone that’s not tied down by a contract.