LifeSource Advanced Blood-Pressure Monitor
High blood pressure can lead to a host of health issues, especially when undetected. This easy-to-use device helps you monitor your blood pressure so you know when to make the necessary changes to your lifestyle to keep that number within a healthy range.
How to Use It
- Insert your arm into the provided cuff
- Tighten it between the shoulder and elbow, just above the elbow
- Press the start button, and the cuff automatically inflates and measures your blood pressure
- Do not move your arm as monitor is operating
How It Works
When the cuff inflates, it briefly cuts off the blood flow in your arm, putting more stress on your heart. When the cuff starts to deflate, the monitor measures your systolic reading, which is the maximum output pressure. When the cuff is fully deflated and your heart returns to normal, the monitor measures your diastolic reading, the pressure when your heart is relaxed.
- Model number: UA-767PV
- Remembers last 30 readings and averages them
- One-button operation
- Cuff automatically inflates and deflates
- Clinically validated for accuracy in readings
- Irregular-heartbeat feature
- Comes with medium cuff (size range of 9.4”–14.2”)
- Measurement range: 20–280 mmHg
- Pulse range: 40–200 pulses/minute
- Comes with trilingual instruction manual, quick-start card, and four-week blood-pressure logbook
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.