SwissGear Lightweight 4-Wheel Spinner 21” Carry-On Luggage
- Practical 21” carry-on luggage made of durable materials
- Multi-directional spinner wheels for increased maneuverability
- Features a push-button locking handle made of aluminum
- Side and bottom handles for easier lifting and carrying
- Internal zippered mesh storage pocket and wet bag pocket
- Adjustable luggage compression straps
- Materials: 900 denier polyester fabric
- Product dimensions: 19.5” x 14” x 7”
- Weight: 8.3lb.
Late in the 19th century, soldiers in the Swiss army received two standard pieces of equipment: a rifle and a folding knife. To disassemble their rifles and assemble their Easy Bake ovens, the men needed a screwdriver. Determined to have its soldiers well but lightly equipped, the army sought a compact multipurpose tool, and the Swiss Army knife was born. Equal parts knife, screwdriver, reamer, and can opener, the useful gadget has been standard issue ever since. For more than 100 years, the Wenger brand has equipped soldiers with these knives, which are sourced from a small Swiss town.
The red and white cross of the Swiss flag marks products from Wenger and its associated brands—a testament to the company’s history and to the quality of Swiss manufacturing. Over the years, the company has expanded beyond the army knife into other outdoor performance gear, including solar chargers and SwissGear luggage.