- Cologne spray (4.2 fl. oz.)
- Cologne travel spray (0.5 fl. oz.)
- Skin soother (2.5 fl. oz.)
- Hair and body wash (2.5 fl. oz.)
Liz Claiborne Curve Cologne Set for Men
- Men’s aromatic-green fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Top notes of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli, and lemon
- Heart notes of coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, and cardamom
- Base notes of sandalwood, amber, musk, vetiver, cedar, mahogany, and pepper
- Introduced in 1996
- Full bath and body set for layering
About Liz Claiborne
When Liz Claiborne started her eponymous label in 1976, she’d had about enough of the fashion industry. She was tired of the male-dominated hierarchy and the unflattering professional clothing they designed for women. It was a pivotal moment: after the domestically centered ’50s and mandatory tie-dye camps of the ’60s, women were entering the workforce in mass.
So, she did something about it. “She created a new foundation for a modern working woman’s wardrobe,” The New York Times wrote. She designed wearable, flattering pieces that were easy to mix and match. She insisted that department stores put all her clothing together so women could quickly and easily grab separates and go. Sometimes, she would pose as a salesgirl in dressing rooms to teach women how to wear clothes. “The concept was to dress the American working woman because I, as a working woman with a child, didn’t want to spend hours shopping,” she told WWD. “Things should be easy.” She must have struck a chord: Liz Claiborne was the first company founded by a woman to reach the Fortune 500.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.