- Cologne spray; 3.4 fl. oz.
- Body moisturizer: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Hair and body wash; 3.4 fl. oz.
Liz Claiborne Mambo Gift Set
- Oriental fougère men’s fragrance
- Top notes of lime, lavender, bergamot, and lemon verbena
- Heart notes of rose, caraway, orange blossom, sage, thyme, cinnamon, lily-of-the-valley, cedar, and geranium
- Base notes of sandalwood, patchouli, musk, and balsam fir
- Introduced in 2001
- Tall red, yellow, and green glass fragrance bottle with off-kilter top
- Moisturizer great for layering fragrances
- Gel hair and body wash lathers into a rich mousse
About Liz Claiborne
When Liz Claiborne started her eponymous label in 1976, she’d had about enough of the fashion industry. She was tired of the male-dominated hierarchy and the unflattering professional clothing they designed for women. It was a pivotal moment: after the domestically centered ’50s and mandatory tie-dye camps of the ’60s, women were entering the workforce in mass.
So, she did something about it. “She created a new foundation for a modern working woman’s wardrobe,” The New York Times wrote. She designed wearable, flattering pieces that were easy to mix and match. She insisted that department stores put all her clothing together so women could quickly and easily grab separates and go. Sometimes, she would pose as a salesgirl in dressing rooms to teach women how to wear clothes. “The concept was to dress the American working woman because I, as a working woman with a child, didn’t want to spend hours shopping,” she told WWD. “Things should be easy.” She must have struck a chord: Liz Claiborne was the first company founded by a woman to reach the Fortune 500.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?