Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Logitech K830 Wireless Keyboard and Touchpad (Refurbished)
Find Content Fast and Easy
- Typing for content searches is faster than with a remote
- Makes full use of Smart TVs’ web browsers
- Touchpad for smooth scrolling, swiping, and zooming
Easy Setup and Use
- Just plug in the unifying receiver
- No software setup or pairing required
- 33ft. wireless range
- Recharge via USB cable
- Product number: K830
- Backlit illuminated keys for dark rooms
- Battery life: up to 10 days
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, or later, Chrome OS, and Android 5.0 and later
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 14.50”x4.90”x0.70”
- Weight: 18oz.
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.