Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Logitech Ultrathin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air (Refurbished)
Protects iPads On-the-Go
- Folio-style case protects the iPad Air’s front and back
- SecureLock system keeps folio closed
- Water-repellant material
- Full qwerty keyboard
- Membrane scissor-type keys
- Folds into stand when using keyboard
- Props screen at ideal viewing angle
- Two viewing angles
- Compatible with iPad Air
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Wireless range: up to 30ft
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 3 months
- Product dimensions: 10” (H) x 7.6” (W) x 0.7” (D)
- 90 Days warranty from ChanX
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.