Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
- Keyboard (17.01”x6.18x0.28”)
- Marathon Mouse (2.8”x4.29”x1.65”)
- Unifying wireless receiver (0.55”x0.75”x0.24”)
- USB extender
Logitech MK750 Solar Keyboard and Mouse Set (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Powered by indoor or outdoor light
- Lightweight, streamlined design
- Whisper-quiet keys
Precise Laser Mouse
- Hyperfast scrolling
- DPI: up to 1000
- Up to 3 years of battery life
- Receiver connects both keyboard and mouse to your computer
- Wireless protocol: 2.4GHz
- Wireless range: up to 10m
- Mouse requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows RT
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
Since its early years in Apples, Switzerland, Logitech has grown into a digital giant whose USB-corded arms embrace the world. The company’s designers first applied their inventive minds to the computer mouse, a device they have constantly overhauled and rethought over years of production. Today their vast gallery of mice ranges from ultra-thin touch-sensitive models to beefy performance models bristling with programmable buttons.
Today, Logitech’s PC devices are ubiquitous, ranging from keyboards and webcams to speakers and presentation aids. Their products are made to serve as the “last inch” connecting users to their machines, and the company works to make that connection as fluid and intuitive as possible.