Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Mini Splash for Women; 0.17 Fl. Oz.
- Floral, licorine-based fragrance for women
- Recommended for daytime wear or a summer evening out
- Winner of the 1999 FiFi Award for Fragrance of the Year in Women’s Luxury
- Top notes of ivy and aniseed
- Heart notes of violet, iris, licorice, and Amarena cherry
- Base notes of vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla, musk, and praline
- Introduced in 1997
- 0.17 fl. oz. splash bottle
- Apple-shaped flacon with stem top
About Lolita Lempicka
The women behind Lolita Lempicka—founder Josiane Pividal and her three daughters—are inspired by fairy tales and flowers, romantic scents and sensuality. This feminine-to-the-core sensibility, also winked at in the company’s name, results in ethereal dresses and rich fragrances with complex compositions. Since its founding in 1984, audiences and consumers have responded with enthusiasm: the brand has drawn praise for its imaginative runway designs, and it has scooped up FiFi awards for its signature fragrance.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.