London Fog Hutton Triple Compartment Satchel
- Magnetic snap top closure
- Contrast trim
- Horse bit hardware
- Double-roll top handles with 6” drop
- 2 exterior pockets
- 3 interior compartments for convenient organization
- 1 back wall zipper pocket, 1 back wall slide pocket, and 3 front wall slide pockets
- Crafted from Saffiano leather or faux snake skin
- Product dimensions: 12” (L) x 5.5” (W) x 9” (H)
Are you a practical-purse lover or is style always priority one? Our quiz will help you find the must-have handbag that's a perfect match.
About London Fog
Classic details such as A-line cuts and waist-cinching belts have come to define the trench coat thanks to London Fog. Ever innovating, the brand partnered with DuPont to develop a durable water-repellent material and introduced the first removable coat liner. Since the company’s creation in 1923, its outerwear has been found almost everywhere—on the backs of US Navy men in World War II, in the bags of 1950s shoppers who’d never before seen a raincoat, and endorsed by the likes of Christina Hendricks, Gisele Bündchen, and Kevin Bacon.