London Fog Wind-Resistant Sport Auto Open Close Umbrella
- Auto-open and close umbrella
- Offers full protection from wind and rain
- Features a vented wind-resistant canopy
- Made with an ergonomic rubber grip handle
- Comes with a mesh carrying case
- Convertible shoulder strap
- 46” inch arc
- Great for keeping in the car or in the bag
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Frame: durable steel shaft and fiberglass ribs
- Suggested care instructions
- Product dimensions: 2”x2”x17”
- Weight: 0.75lb.
About London Fog
Classic details such as A-line cuts and waist-cinching belts have come to define the trench coat thanks to London Fog. Ever innovating, the brand partnered with DuPont to develop a durable water-repellent material and introduced the first removable coat liner. Since the company’s creation in 1923, its outerwear has been found almost everywhere—on the backs of US Navy men in World War II, in the bags of 1950s shoppers who’d never before seen a raincoat, and endorsed by the likes of Christina Hendricks, Gisele Bündchen, and Kevin Bacon.