Lucien Piccard Breithorn Collection Men’s Stainless Steel Watch
- Display type: analog
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case finish: brushed/polished
- Case shape: round
- Case diameter: 43mm
- Case thickness: 11mm
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Band material: stainless steel
- Band dimensions: 9” (L) x 20mm (W)
- Band width between lugs: 22mm
- Clasp type: push button deployment
- Full dimensions: 43mm x 9”
About Lucien Piccard
Trustworthy Swiss movement keeps time at the heart of each of Lucien Piccard’s watches. The outside defies that smooth, quiet heart, however, with splashes of bold details such as multi-textured dials, patterned or stitched leather straps, chunky styles with square subdials, and artsy numerals reminiscent of Salvador Dalí’s works.
Founded in 1923, Lucien Piccard has gained a reputation for both innovation and affordability over the years. It even pioneered the popular style of accenting watches with gemstones. Today, Lucien Piccard timepieces can be found on the wrists of such celebrities as Ellen DeGeneres, Patrick Dempsey, and Magic Johnson. More indicative of its classic, luxurious style, though, is the brand’s most iconic creation—a 14-karat gold watch with the inscription, “To Frank and desert nights – Ava”—a gift from Ava Gardner to Frank Sinatra.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.