Lucien Piccard Monte Viso Men’s Chronograph Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: quartz
- Case material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 48mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Bezel material:
- Model LP-12011-RG-01: ion-plated stainless steel
- All other models: stainless steel
- Bezel color: gold, rose gold, or silver
- Strap material: genuine leather
- Strap dimensions: 9” (L) x 22mm (W)
- Adjustable strap
- Clasp type: buckle
- Chronograph subdials
- Date window
- Water resistance to 50 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 9” (L) x 48mm (W) x 12mm (H)
About Lucien Piccard
Trustworthy Swiss movement keeps time at the heart of each of Lucien Piccard’s watches. The outside defies that smooth, quiet heart, however, with splashes of bold details such as multi-textured dials, patterned or stitched leather straps, chunky styles with square subdials, and artsy numerals reminiscent of Salvador Dalí’s works.
Founded in 1923, Lucien Piccard has gained a reputation for both innovation and affordability over the years. It even pioneered the popular style of accenting watches with gemstones. Today, Lucien Piccard timepieces can be found on the wrists of such celebrities as Ellen DeGeneres, Patrick Dempsey, and Magic Johnson. More indicative of its classic, luxurious style, though, is the brand’s most iconic creation—a 14-karat gold watch with the inscription, “To Frank and desert nights – Ava”—a gift from Ava Gardner to Frank Sinatra.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.