Lucien Piccard Saraille Watches
- Women’s analog watches
- Polished stainless steel construction
- Black or rose-gold ion plating
- Case: 36mm (L) x 10mm (D)
- Adjustable link bracelet: 16mm (W) x up to 8.25” (L)
- Bezel with Roman numerals
- Luminous hands and date display
- Push-button deployment clasp
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant to 30 meters
About Lucien Piccard
Trustworthy Swiss movement keeps time at the heart of each of Lucien Piccard’s watches. The outside defies that smooth, quiet heart, however, splashed with bold details such as multi-textured dials, patterned or stitched leather straps, chunky styles with square subdials, and artsy numerals reminiscent of Salvador Dalí’s works.
Founded in 1923, Lucien Piccard has gained a reputation for both innovation and affordability over the years. It even pioneered the now almost universal style of accenting watches with gemstones. Today, Lucien Piccard timepieces can be found on the wrists of such celebrities as Ellen DeGeneres, Patrick Dempsey, and Magic Johnson. More indicative of its classic, luxurious style, though, was the brand’s most iconic creation—a 14-karat gold watch with the inscription, “To Frank and desert nights - Ava”—a gift from Ava Gardner to Frank Sinatra.