Lytro Illum B5-0035 40-Megaray Light-Field Camera with Touchscreen Display
This cutting-edge camera captures the entire light field in a scene to let photographers experiment with the shot’s depth and focus long after taking it.
More than Just a 2D Snapshot
By capturing each ray of light’s angle, plus its intensity and color, the Illum allows for virtually infinite adjustments to photos, even in postproduction. Photographers can change focus, aperture, and perspective months after shooting a scene, allowing them to create unique versions of the same photograph that focus on different subjects.
The camera’s technology might be novel, but the controls are familiar. Autofocus and exposure mode can be accessed on the camera’s 4” touchscreen, where users can also adjust ISO, shutter speed and white balance. The screen itself can be customized via programmable dials and buttons to suit your working style.
Transfer Shots Quickly
Upload a batch of photos to a computer or networked hard drive without connecting a single cord. The Illum is built with the latest WiFi standard, so all shutterbugs need to do is connect the camera to their home network and start transferring.
- Model number: B5-0035
- Captures angles of light rays
- Ability to change focus, aperture, and perspective in post-production
- Light-field sensor based on CMOS technology
- Light field resolution: 40 Megaray
- 8x optical zoom (30–250mm)
- Aperture: constant f/2.0
- 1:3 magnification
- Drive-by-wire zoom and focus rings
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- SDXC/SDHC memory-card slot (SD card not included)
- 4” LCD touchscreen display with dual-hinge tilting
- Removable 3.7V 3,760mAh lithium-ion battery
- Micro-USB 3.0 port
- Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Product dimensions: 3.4”x5.7”x6.5”
- Product weight: 2.27lb. with battery
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Lytro
- Full specifications
In the box: Lytro Illum camera, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, quick charger, lens cap, lens hood, shoulder/neck strap, neutral density filter (ND8), micro-USB 3.0 cable, lens-cleaning cloth
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.