- Micro 3D printer
- 5 rolls of filament
- M3D software
- USB cable
- Power adapter
M3D Micro 3D Printer with 5 Spools of Filament
Bring computer models and prototypes into the real world with this precise 3D printer, which can use diverse materials to create everything from educational aids to action figures.
Inside the device’s electronic brain, a micro motion sensor chip uses intelligent positioning feedback to monitor each printing element, ensuring that the final result matches the intended design. An aerospace-grade ceramic heating system molds materials quickly and exactly, rather than simply lighting a fire under them until they’re hot enough to roast marshmallows on.
A multi-calibration, auto-leveling system gets the printer up to speed before each job, saving users some of the manual adjusting and tinkering work. When it’s time to replace the filament, the print bed pops up to reveal its hidden compartment and allow easy replacement.
- Supports diverse materials including ABS, PLA, nylon, and chameleon
- Carbon fiber rods provide durable builds
- Includes Mac/PC-compatible M3D software designed for a seamless plug-and-play experience
- Supports .stl and .obj file types
- Fits 0.5lb. rolls within print bed to let you try diverse materials and colors
- Resolution: 50-350 micron layer
- 15 micron X and Y positioning accuracy
- Filament: standard 1.75mm
- Print height: 4.6”
- Base print area: 109mm x 113mm
- Print area above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm
- Removable print bed size: 128mm x 128mm
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: cube with 7.3” sides
- Weight: 2.2lb.
- 1 year warranty from vendor