- Product's dimension-Frame material: Plastic, Lens width: 1 15/16" (50mm), Frame width: 5 7/16"(138mm), Lens height: 1 5/8" (41mm), Frame height: 1 7/8" (47mm), Bridge (DBL): 1/2"(13mm), Temple length: 5 5/16"(135mm),Spring hinge: Yes,Lenses: Aspheric,Head size: Medium to wider. Rx-able frame.
- EYEKEPPER square large lenses reading glasses-the pupil distance(PD) is 59-63mm,the deviation for pupil distance(PD) less than 2mm,the deviation for strength less than 0.02,the deviation for lenses's horizontal line less than 1mm
- EYEKEPPER reading glasses-5-pair at 1 low price, Each set is just for one strength, these are not mixed strength.Acrylic Lens and Optically Correct.Spring-hinged temples, help glasses fit your face.Amber tinted lens for computer.
- Quality plastic frame-FDA Registered Reading Glasses and Eyewear,Accord with ANSI Z80.3-2010,Accord with BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 and EN14139:2010,Accord with AS/NZS 1067:2009,Top quality plastic frame,lenses and have spring-loaded hinges
- Lifetime breakage warranty&30 days money back guarantee: In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Eyekepper without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Eyekepper provides lifetime after sale service for all Eyekepper reading glasses. Customers can return and get refunded for any reason. You have no risk to try
Provide the quality and ex-factory price reading glasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Great fashion retro square lens reading glasses with spring hinges
Features and benefits
Aspheric scratch resistent coated lenses
Top quality plastic frame and have spring-loaded hinges
Acrylic Lens and Optically Correct
Whether you are looking for reading glasses for the office or home. Eyekepper reading glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
To avoid damage, never clean your reading glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don't harm lenses, today's extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.