Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer (Refurbished)
This compact printer turns 3D models inside your computer into physical objects that can be used for demonstrations, classes, or miniatures in your amateur reproduction of a Godzilla movie. After it gets situated on a desk at home, the office, or a classroom, the Replicator Mini can connect to PCs and start working layer-by-layer to create detailed physical prototypes.
Think in 3D
It’s one thing to think about architecture or engineering in the abstract; it’s another to study it with a tangible example sitting right in front of you. In classrooms, the 3D printer helps show students how their designs might hold up in the real world, helping them bring creative ambitions in line with practical concerns.
Access Pre-Made Designs
By connecting to the MakerBot Thingiverse, users can find more than 465,000 useful, ready-to-print designs to build inside the Replicator printer and show to students or children.
- Model number: MP05925
- One extruder
- Build size: 3.9” x 3.9” x 4.9”
- Layer thickness: 200 microns
- XY positioning precision: 11 microns (0.0004”)
- Z positioning precision: 2.5 Microns (0.0001”)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Jets diameter: 0.4mm
- Cartridge capacity: PLA-compatible
- Cartridges compatible with Makerbot Pla filament small spool (0.5lb.)
- Connectivity: USB or WiFi
- OS requirements: Windows 7+, Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
- Software bundle: Makerbot Desktop
- Operation temp: 15–32°C (60–90°F)
- Storage temp: 0–38°C (32–100°F)
- Power requirements: 110V AC, 220V AC
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 12.2”x15”x11.6”
- Product weight: 17.6lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.